what do you take to occupy yourself when its dark?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

what do you take to occupy yourself in the dark?

• book-fiction

Votes: 47 21.4%
  • book-non fiction

Votes: 25 11.4%
  • book-referance

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • MP3 Player

Votes: 42 19.1%
  • Cards

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 86 39.1%

• Total voters

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
Damn all of you folks who take musical instruments, mainly flutes with you! :yikes:

The scaryest thing is walking through a woods at night and hearing strange ghostly flute music in the distance echoeing through the forrest, I've had it happen twice within the past three years. :lmao:

sort of makes me want to learn now! :D

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
I generally try and have a pack of cards with me anyway, a habit carried over from many games of cards down t' pub with friends.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
When i am solo camping a good book and my feet up next to the fire , when there are a few of us away its usually a p..s take most of the night and a drink or ten

Jason

Tilia

Forager
Feb 3, 2011
netherlands
when I'm out i take nothing with me, i am busy enough with the fire and looking for food or with exploring the surrounding
if i really have nothing to do i love to lay in the hammock and listen to the wildlife

nature is my way of escaping, when i need to escape in the city then i will read;)

Jan 28, 2010
ontario
Nothin like kerosene and matches to amuse the kids....I just love the sound of that fire whooshing around your head...very zen.:cool:

IMG_0113.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE