What can you see No.4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Broken vegetation, showing passage via deer or the like, and removed bark from the trees in the background, showing abrasion from antlers or so?

Trail through the undergrowth looks repeated, so possibly young deer set while mother is away?

Interesting, I like this

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Broken vegetation, showing passage via deer or the like, and removed bark from the trees in the background, showing abrasion from antlers or so?

Trail through the undergrowth looks repeated, so possibly young deer set while mother is away?

Interesting, I like this

Glad you are finding it interesting.

These are a good way if out on a walk to do a 'before' and 'after' photo for either your own benefit ( what has my presence/action changed ? ) or to put up here in the Tracking section - advantage is you know the definite answer.

Walking a short route once and then doing it again and trying to find, track and trail yourself is also another nice little exercise.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE