What are you working on?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
I want to build a barn owl nest from a lime trunk and put it up in a lime tree, but don't have the round chisel to do it, so I'm thinking of making that chisel first, a blacksmithing challenge indeed. :)
The rest is planting collected seeds over the winter and waiting for the frosted ground to warm up to plant trees here and there :)
I'm working on a shaving horse too, pics when finished ;)

oh and waiting for 20 cubic meters of wood arriving to be cut up for building materials. hey!!! :) Need more axe, need more axe!

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Bust making pouches, sporrans, flint and steel kits, spoons etc ready for the "prehistoric fairs" I am booked on this summer....

What/where are they John?

Red- I like that wee table. Looks pretty good! :thumbup:

I need to build a new work bench at some point.

Andy

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Working on a british WW2 steel canteen, making a new woolcover and leather carryingstraps. Also an old set of Dutch army wool pants getting a lot of leather reinforcements on the parts that are wearing thin; lower legs, knees and bottom.
Planning for my first vegetable garden up here in the north. Learning about trees and herbs; identification and uses.

dimi.t.dfd

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2011
Belgium
studioblade.blogspot.com
5 neck knives in O1. Handles in Padouk, Wengé, Rosewood & Orange G10. Hopefully I can finish them this week

5%20neckers.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE