What A Bargain!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
:eek:): :eek:): :eek:): Look what I just persuaded my father to buy:
DSC00255.jpg

I got 2 of them! :pack: Normal price was 30£, but..... me got it for 7,5£! :biggthump
2 pockets, 100% cotton.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I like cotton. :) I know it kills when soaked and windy (hypothermia) but it's VERY unlikely yo happen here. :nana:

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I know little viking - as a summer garment cottons as good as anything and if worn with waterproofs your ok too really, even in dry cold its ok pretty much. Lets face facts soldiers have worn cotton smocks for many years and they do ok.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Gary said:
I know little viking - as a summer garment cottons as good as anything and if worn with waterproofs your ok too really, even in dry cold its ok pretty much. Lets face facts soldiers have worn cotton smocks for many years and they do ok.
:biggthump

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I must be missing something. :?: Are those kind of shirts rare in Denmark or something??? Because like a lot of folks around here, I wear 'em every day and have a closet full of 'em. Nothing more comfy than 100% cotton and if you can carry the weight, they are great for lounging around the camp. If you are snowshoeing in the winter, when you reach camp you can get out of your wet synthetics/wool and slip into some nice warm cotton. Works well in the woods as long as you don't get it wet, eh?

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
No they're not rare, but it's cheap. I needed a new shirt to wear outside a wooly pully, that's all. :) It would have been 60 quid normally, but I got 'em for 15. :wink:

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I keep forgetting about prices over there. Shirts like that run about $10-$20 new around here. You pay more for brand names. Depends on the quality and weight as well. I can buy a $10 flannel shirt from two different stores and one will shrink up and wrinkle really badly and the other will be nice. Ya pays yer money and takes yer chances.

Woolrich Flannel

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Oh yeah, I'm a big fan of the plaid flannel shirts. I look for good name brands when I shop the local thrift shops and can pick them up for a couple of $ in good condition. Guaranteed not to shrink. :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE