What’s on your keyring (and do you use it?)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
only keys i currently own are the keys for three padlocks -- two are not in use at present, third one goes on a cord around my neck when out on the bike (=to lock it when leaving bike ); never been a friend on extra stuff on my keys, what i need lives on my tool belt (machete, multi tool etc.), in my shoulder bag or (knife) on a baldric/ shoulder holster...

Al Fresco

May 8, 2012
Bristol
how the f##k do I delete posts that are mistakes on this site?... am I totally thick?.. or missing something simple & obvious?

Last edited:

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
how the f##k do I delete posts that are mistakes on this site?... am I totally thick?.. or missing something simple & obvious?

I don’t think you can but you can edit forever so just change it. You might add a note if you edit some time after the first post as some of us are a little hard of thinking.

Al Fresco

May 8, 2012
Bristol
I don’t think you can but you can edit forever so just change it. You might add a note if you edit some time after the first post as some of us are a little hard of thinking.
How odd!!?.. any other forums I am on, it's not an issue!.. but I spent half an hour arsing around trying to delete on here! ..

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
How odd!!?.. any other forums I am on, it's not an issue!.. but I spent half an hour arsing around trying to delete on here! ..

Well, there's good reason. If I remember correctly (someone will correct me if I'm wrong) a couple of years ago (maybe longer) some idiot threw his rattle out of the pram and decided to go through and delete all his posts - the result was that many threads of value were left in a total mess with no way of recovering them. Consequently, the management removed the privilege.

Reactions: Al Fresco

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Thanks @Broch
I also wondered about that.

It doesn’t restrict anyone. If I’d posted in the wrong forum or typed something stupid ( not the rarest phenomenon in the planet) I’d just delete it and explain why.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE