Wet...but not just because of the rain.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
nice, i tried to put some pics up, by too high of a resolution. Great Thing Scouting is, however i do believe it is slowly dieing out.

As has already been said numbers are up nationally and 28 million worldwide.

The shortage is adults as ever especially ones who do things like stovie.

Water supply....Toilets.....

Now that would be too easy.....

They have a spade....and they have Millbags and fires to boil water....(Oh! okay, I'm not that hard, there is a tap about half a mile away if they dont fancy the look of the stream...)

Half a mile thats not too far.:You_Rock_

Scrimmy

Forager
Mar 11, 2008
Whitley Bay
www.freewebs.com
This is proper scouting, i am in Young Leader at 19th Whitley Bay, Earsdon and most of our district frowns upon knife craft, bushcraft etc, but this is brilliant, i would like to do this sort of thing with our scouts when i gain my warrant. cain

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Stovie, I've said it before and I have to say it again, you need to get Wellsy on here! I'm thinking of making a hive although I have no idea how it needs to be made! I'd imagine I could use wood from pallets to keep it on the cheap, or I could make it from hay and bramble cordage as shown in Out of Town by Jack Hargreaves!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE