Westwinds jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Just ordered a westwinds cairngorm ventile jacket, going to take about 4 weeks to deliver as they seem to make them to order, but very excited. Will do a mini review when i get it. Also managed to get swmbo to get me that Roselli axe that i've been lusting after for some time, another 2 weeks for that, so got alot to look forward to in the next couple of months. :red:

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Got a Westwinds (& Roselli) myself too.

I've warn it on average 3 days a week since I got it!

Its great, I'm sure you'll be well pleased with it.

leon-1

Wayne said:
Has West Winds improved its customer service since Snugpac took over?

I'm interested in buying a few jackets.

I am not 100% sure, but the last I had heard they had managed to reduce the backlog to nearly nothing and that was nearly a year ago now Wayne.

If you wish the next time we meet I will bring along some of the west winds gear that I have for you to look at. I know you have seen the jacket, but I have the windshirt, two safari shirts and a pair of trousers as well. As far as I know the quality is the same so they should give you an idea of what you'd be getting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE