Westcountry Wander

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have a "free-day" next thursday (03/03/05) and am planning an excursion onto the moor, if anyone is interested. I know mid-week is not ideal for everyone, but you get less sheeple on the trail and this walk is not all open moorland, going to some good ancient woodland. Any of you guys interested???
Neil

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Leon... consider me officially interested!!!

i wil check my shifts when i am working tomorrow/today (22nd) but i think i have this wed/thurs/firday off and will try and get a car... will get back to you.. (come on bill you know you want to come to sunny devon!!!) :eek:):

leon-1

tomtom said:
Leon... consider me officially interested!!!

i wil check my shifts when i am working tomorrow/today (22nd) but i think i have this wed/thurs/firday off and will try and get a car... will get back to you.. (come on bill you know you want to come to sunny devon!!!) :eek:):

Tom it's not this week it's next by the looks of it, I am sure Neil1 will confirm when he posts more details, but it will be good to meet you if you can make it :biggthump

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
yeh, its next week, (hope you can make it TT). Greg if you can get the time off I can pick you up on the way thru.
Would'nt it be nice if there was snow on the ground :eek:):
Neil

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
Ta for the lift, much appreciated, I live in Exeter now by the way (next to St Davids station). I've got time off so give us a shout where and what time I can meet you, and I'll make sure I'm there. :)

Greg

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
OK, details as follows:
Walk start/finish point - Trendlebere Down Car Park GR 773796

Greg I'll pick you up about 9 outside St davids, the walk will start about 10.30hrs from the grid above.
Neil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE