West Winds Tamarack Ventile Smock and stuff

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Tamarack version and design single skin ventile smock made by West Winds for sale size XXL in olive green with contrasting lighter green shoulders
Couple of patches sewn onto pocket flap ( BES and Bushcraft Living ) and small Union Jack flag patch on sleve, wired hood , velcro cuffs etc

Great condition allthough a few years old now

This was expensive new and no longer made so how about £120 sold

Also Brit army green gaiters ( not CAMO )as new size standard £10 now sold

Stainless Steel Army Trangia ( no burner ) £5 now sold

5.11 Rush 24 RUCKSACK in sand colour prety much as new £50 now £45 including postage now sold pending payment

MSR Windpro stove complete kit £40 now £35 including postage

Roof Bars came off Merc A class £30

Can deliver if paying by cash in North West in next few days

Please note I do not d paypall only cash or cheque ( with 5 days to clear )

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Any pics of the jacket Steve?

Liam

Hi Liam will try and sort one out but happy to e-mail one if anybody PM's me their e-mail addy

Not sure if anybody else has one , the only other person I have seen on here with one was Simon , I don't think Tamarack had many made so perhaps I should increase the price due to the rarety value !!!!

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Hi Liam will try and sort one out but happy to e-mail one if anybody PM's me their e-mail addy

Not sure if anybody else has one , the only other person I have seen on here with one was Simon , I don't think Tamarack had many made so perhaps I should increase the price due to the rarety value !!!!

These are a cracking smock if you remember the limitations of Ventile and wear it with suitable base layers. I still regualrly use mine and rate it highly.

Tamarack based these smocks on the Swazi Tahr, but with a few improvements:
  • There is a "tunnel" type pocket which also hides / tidies the waist draw cords.
  • There are 2 good sized chest pockets, as opposed to 1 on the Tahr.
I roll the hood on mine these days and secure it with the volume adjuster, but just for giggles, and to help out those who have never seen these smocks, you can see one being modelled below:
DSCN2312.jpg

DSCN2338.jpg

HTH?

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE