West Sussex Beer meet up!

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
The Joker said:
Fancy calling....(cough).....a sick and......(cough cough).......recovering.......(weeze)........heart attack victim......A muppet, and take his money :( :p :lmao: :lmao:
Lol..........You been drinking Pete..................???

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Jpker, I've just got to say that the last time I went out with Jon for a drink he just had coffee, oh hang on that was coz he'd already had a drink! ;)
Pib

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
pibbleb said:
Jpker, I've just got to say that the last time I went out with Jon for a drink he just had coffee, oh hang on that was coz he'd already had a drink! ;)
Pib
:lmao:

Pib, why don't ya get your harris down my woods tomorrow and spend the night, there'll be a few of us :D

You should cause if we ask Jon nicely he might do his amazing "FIRE ROLLING ROUTINE" :lmao:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
pibbleb said:
Pib
Oi, don't you start on at me too Paul, coffee, cos I was driving.........

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
pibbleb said:
I'd love to but I'm doing some work at my Grans house over the weekend. Looks like you'll have the weather and beer for it!

:lmao:

Pib

No worries mate, open invite so if ya get a weekend free pm me and we'll sort one out ;) :D

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Sorry Jon couldn't resist! But in fairness you did better than me half pint of London Pride and I'm anyones!

Had me wellies ready for a run across the fields for tonight so the downing would be little easier! :rolleyes:

Pib

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE