Well what an excellent Doo !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
I have to echo what others have said, i had an excellent time but wished i had arranged to stayed for the full time.

It was great helping Wayne with the archery but i wished I had the opportunity to do some of the other activities. Although Wayne and I both did Marcuse's wild food walk which was fantastic.

I also caught up with some of you that i have not seen for sometime and but faces to names. I just wish i had had the opportunity to to get around and meet a few more of you.

It was also great to meet many of the mods and Tony and i have to say you ain't that bad as a bunch of people :lmao: Mors was great too, he gave up his lunch break on the Sunday to have a chat with me as it was the opportunity i had to catch up with him.

All in all i had a great time, although busy and as i have already said i wish i could have stayed longer.

berry

Aug 2, 2006
Derby
ay up every1! am berry, a new member, and im mates with Glynny! hope ill see you all soon on a course!
bie!!

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
I was a little apprehensive about turning up by myself, a feeling that increased upon arrival after seeing the number of people there. Didn't take long for that feeling to vanish though :D I'd forgotten how friendly folk can be.

I had a great time and managed to make something to bring home (thanks to James and Leon for their patience on a long day of leatherwork), got started with at least one skill (cheers Kevin for the tuesday morning bowdrill session - apologies to anyone trying to have a lie-in being disturbed by my squeaky drilling :eek: ) and had close encounter with a polecat.

My only disappointment - not realising I could have picked up my reindeer skin from Stuart :banghead:

Cheers everyone :beerchug:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Gah wish I could have got there :( . Sounds like a great time, hopefully I'll be able to get to next years. Will see some of you at the wilderness gathering. :naughty:

GearGuru

Forager
Jun 7, 2006
Market Deeping
Thanks to all the folks who gave their time freely and imparted so much knowledge to us. Cheers for organising and running it guys - can't wait for the next one :You_Rock_

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
I would also like to thank Tony and the BCUK team for a great event. :You_Rock_
Really glad the family and I took time out while on holiday to visit on the Monday, now we know what its all about we hope to be attending the whole event next year.

Cheers P@ul

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all! Congratulations to Tony and his crew and to all the participants. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE