Well done BCUK TEAM

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks WS, it's been a task and a half especially for Ryan the server man :notworthy Huge server meltdown that's been rebuilt half a dozen times.

Apologies to you all for the time off line and rest assured that we don't intend on making a habit of it.

Thanks for the emails and all the support :You_Rock_

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Yes well done all in the background! - I for one appreciuate the efforts I know you have made.

I have missed you all and I know the feeling of ungratitude that you sometimes get when something fails - they never remember the 360 days that it works without fault!

well done peeps! :You_Rock_

bushtank

Nomad
Jan 9, 2007
king lynn
Bit of a slow down there while a big upload to the server was going on, all should be well again now. :headbang:

Glad to be back i was hiding over on BB until some bloke posted a thread "where is boringville" and he said it was norfolk! not happy grrrrr i did ask if he would like to come to kings lynn for a boring hiding.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I'll echo what's been said above. I really appreciate the time and selfless effort that has gone into making this place what it is.

Well done all the admin and server team, programmers and gophers. Thank you. And also thank you to all the moderators who do a sterling job too.

Eric

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Well thank god for that :D

BcUK's gone down...
no, it's back up...
nope, gone down again...
looks like it's fixed, I just managed to che...
...no, it's gone again.

I'm knackered just reading about it and trying to get in, so christ knows how Tony and the guys feel.

Nice one Tone, good to see BcUK back again :D

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Sentiments echoed,
I have no concept of what you have been through, but many thanks for doing whatever it was that you did.

Thanks

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE