Welcome to The Bushcraft Magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

muddymum

Bought your back issue bundle at Wilderness last summer, been reading and re-reading ever since! I especially like the recipes-sometimes finding food is the easy part, convincing my kids to eat it can be harder! Curry powder hides many disasters lol Badger bushcraft (My OH) loves the makey crafty projects and frequently disappears into the garden with the boys..... Keep up the great work!

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
Hi paul, just got my latest copy and it looks great. You have got it just right with the stock now, looks and feels top quality. A subscription to this mag would be the best £19 you could spend, worth every penny

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
unfortunately we are not going to be able to commit to doing the food this year and I think the magazine team are making alternative arrangements for this meet. This event gets better an better and I am sure this years will be a belter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE