The Bushcraft Magazine Fungi Foray - 28th October 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
The Bushcraft Magazine are running our second fungi foray on Sunday 28th October.

We will be foraging in ancient woodland for an array of fungi, and will finish with a cook up of any edibles that we find.

To book a place please visit http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/courses.php

fungi1a.jpg

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
If you can get better value than £70 for a family of 5 :grouphug: to any of their courses....let me know ;)
(Not affiliated just a very satisfied (and hooked since I had a go at their blacksmith & the bow making courses :27:) customer)

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
A big thanks to Steve and Matt for yesterday's course! I really enjoyed it. You both have a natural way of explaining things that kept the whole day interesting and I really want to repeat this next year. I'd recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it. Top stuff, thanks again :)

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
It would be lovely to meet you Elen :)

Matt, I was thinking about it, but it ended up being 9 hours travelling which is a bit much for him. And he's still at that very exuberant age where he'd trample fungi and chase squirrels and generally be a pest to anyone apart from his doting mama... I won't inflict him on you all :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE