Weekend Bushcraft Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ace Rimmer

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Swindon
Hi all. I have limited time in my life but am a would be bushcrafter. I was thnking of trying a weekend course to give me a better set of skills. I live in Swindon and was wondering if someone could arrange a closeish (not Scotland) course that has a decent instructor.

Thanks

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Bushcraft Expeditions aren't too far from you, I did a couple of their courses through the forum last year and they were superb.

Ace Rimmer

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Swindon
Thanks.

Forest Knights is a slow site and doesn't have anything for 2011. Woodsmoke would be good and Woodlore is £!!!!!

Bushcraft Expeditions could be the one

Thanks!

Ace Rimmer

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Swindon
Thnaks as well for that, that is down the road!
I would like to go to the course on this site as the week is cheaper than some weekend courses, but this year I do not have the time to do it!

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Maybe check the meets section for your area. It's a great opportunity to make new friends and learn all the skills you're willing to have a go at and saves money in the process.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
i live in swindon to well near it.theres a place on way to oxford that does courses been thinking of doing one myself.a meet for a pint also.
adrian

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi Ace Rimmer,

As JimN and SteveA both mention we are just down the road at Savernake.

Whilst I can't really comment on our own courses, although we think they are pretty good :), you are more than welcome to give me a call to discuss our courses, my number is on our site if you want to have a chat.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE