Wedding Celebrations? Not Quite!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I must confess, although I live in the UK - a country that still has a constitutional monarchy - I have occasional republican leanings. It's only the thought of President Blair that reinforces my reluctant belief that the current status quo should be maintained.

Anyway, enough of that stuff because the Royal Wedding meant a bank holiday & a bank holiday means a trip to Sweden, the best of reasons to celebrate!

The snow had nearly gone (just a few patches where the sun hadn't got to), the sun was shining & I thought it was time I conquered my fear & got on the roof - just in case I need to fix anything up there.

SwedenSpring2011002.jpg

The highlight of our weekend was a trip to Jarvzoo (well we have to use our season tickets). The day started out sunny but it soon started to snow. The wolves were out & obliged by standing close to the fence posing for photographs.

SwedenSpring2011007.jpg

And their Brown Bear had given birth to a single cub during her winter hibernation (can you see it, look carefully). For those that have not seen sleeping bear cubs close up, they snore!

SwedenSpring2011031.jpg

Can't wait for the next trip! :red::red::red::red:

Last edited:
Shewie
Awesome mate, is that your own pad over there ?

Yes mate it is!

TomBartlett
Some nice photos. Must be quite a nice zoo, those pictures look like they could have been taken from your vantage point on the roof!

Thanks, the zoo is great but the wildlife close to the house is pretty awesome too. We've seen Moose, Roe Deer & Red Foxes & I'm told that there is now a family of Bears been seen in the area!

Thanks for looking & commenting.:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE