Webtex Warrior mug

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi just wondering,

is the Webtex Warrior mug...
webtex-warrior-mug-thumb.jpg

the same as the dutch 44 pattern mug?

232.1.jpg

I notice the top lip is slightly different but, are they roughly the same size shape etc?
cheers
Rich

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I have the dutch mug and it does not fit under the 58" waterbottle which is a great shame as it is a good £10 cheaper than the warrior/crusader :(

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
I have the dutch mug and it does not fit under the 58" waterbottle which is a great shame as it is a good £10 cheaper than the warrior/crusader :(

I think I have a dutch mug (its either that or american) and it will fit under my 58" copy waterbottle. with a bit of force. although the bottle doesn't fit in all the way.

11b inf

Jan 8, 2008
phx. az
hi RAPPLEBY2000..the webtex mug looks like an exact copy of the American butterfly handle canteen cup...i have had a dutch model cup and i think the dutch ones are a tad bit smaller than the American cups,which means the American water bottle will be a little bit of a tight fit...dutch water bottles seem to be not as wide as U.S. bottles....when the webtex models came out i remarked how they looked like the U.S. cup and would not fit around the p-58 bottle,but it looks like a great bit of kit if its made of steel... vince g.11b inf..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE