O/T - Isabella Magnum Porch awning and Annex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
Hi,

Long shot on here I guess but I am selling our Isabella (2013) Magnum Porch Awning which has been used for 3 weeks in total and not at all this year hence its sale.

Ultralight Carbon X poles, Isatex Fabric in Coal, Slate and Chalk, removable/fold-down panels Front and side panels, tinted windows, mosquito net in both sides (2 supplied as standard with Set of curtains Casa 4), veranda pole, draught skirt, wheel arch cover, FixOn Multi, awning bag, pole and peg bag incl. peg remover
Dimensions are 230 deep x 340 wide. To fit caravans between 235 and 250cm in height.

Tinted windows, mosquito net in both sides2 supplied as standard with Set of curtains Casa4, veranda pole, draught skirt, wheel arch cover, FixOn Multi, awning bag, pole and peg bag incl. peg remover

The annex is the Annex 250 Tall and has only been used for two weekends. It features an outer zip door so it can be used as a massive extra storage area as well as somewhere to put the kids or just more kit!

Also included is an Isabella double Inner tent for sleeping in - this can also be used in the awning without the annex attached.

Both the awning and annex have been put away totally dry and clean and stored indoors.

Grab a bargain - £850 for awning, annex, inner tent and I can include a Boldon carpet which fits the awning if collected.

More details can be found here, please PM me with any questions.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...UK.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEuZJpOeNaCR810VnaMaZZV7KXplw

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
One last bump and a price drop before it goes the way of the bay. £775 a bargain! Come on you van owners!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE