We Having a Night Out This Year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Right guys, as of January I am officially on detox for a month so no drink for the whole of January (Maybe) so we need to get something organised for between Christmas and New Year, it's been far too long since we have seen each other and I'm missing the usual standard of high brow banter.

Anyway what I was thinking was either a day/night in Ayr or possibly a day sesh in Glasgow at the pub just round from Central Station (Can't remember the name but Col and Jason should be along soon :D) and then that way if we drank in Glasgow during the day it would be easy to get home on trains etc.

One important note though to remember is I AM NOT GOING TO BALLOCH!!

Anyway guys let me know what you all think and we'll get something arraganed, only day I can't do it during the day on Thurs 27th, but other than that I'm good to go :D

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
The pub your thinking of is the solid rock (if carsberg done pubs this would be it..... the best pub in Glasgow bar none )
And Scott are you running scared of Balloch ? If you are i dont blame you tis a scary place :lmao:

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Hope you lassies have a good night... I could do with a good sesh even if it meant spending time with a bloody submariner, just don't let him convince you that real men drink in gay bars!

Awra best lads, miss yer cumpnie roon a fire...

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Hope you lassies have a good night... I could do with a good sesh even if it meant spending time with a bloody submariner, just don't let him convince you that real men drink in gay bars!

Awra best lads, miss yer cumpnie roon a fire...

awe the best bro ... ..

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
What must people think when they see our mad assed south of scotland posts, thank fook for our secret facebook page lol.....but 29th sounds like a plan.... Im in :)

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Can I hang a hammock in the Lounge bar?

And do they do cocktails like lager tops?

Liam

Hammocking in the lounge bar ....you could try I suppose,,, as for your lager tops cocktail thing I don't know if they serve girly drinks in the Solid rock cafe:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE