Waterstone and Leather Strop Field Sharpening Kits - June 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Hi all,
I have made another 8. 4 have already been claimed so there are 4 up for grabs. The price remains £27.

These will probably be the last ones I make this year and definitely the last ones at this price.

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
Mine arrived safely today! Wow. This an excellent product and even better value for money. I've never tried water stones before and had always struggled to get a blade really sharp. What a difference these make. I took an old condor nessmuk knife to the Stone and strop. Shaving sharp! Easy peasy. I wish I'd invested in some of these stones years ago. The strop is good quality leather and does the trick perfectly. Thank you for adding me to the list. Well worth the wait!

MightyBush

Jun 27, 2012
Scotland
Was looking at this thread last month, kicking myself for missing it. Since it's had a bump, I thought I'd mention my interest in these too :)

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Thanks for everyone's interest. I'll try and get a batch done before Christmas. As usual, to avoid confusion (mine) I won't take any preorders, please just watch this space and grab them when they're ready.

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE