Waterstone and Leather Field Sharpening Kits - Batch 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Don't worry wolf_diver, I've dealt with yours separately to avoid confusing myself.

To avoid confusing everyone else, here is a more complicated list.
There are 7 left to go.

Night phoenix
Bush_tycoon
MattF
Timf2009
Legin
Harlequin
Andy_the_celt
sphilip79

Others going as part of other orders:
wolf_diver
steve553
sensi5446
Huon (if/when he gets back)

Last edited:

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
All of the above (except Huon) were shipped today.

Another went to a friend, so that makes 6 left.

I can get to the PO again on Saturday, after that there might be a delay before I can send any further orders.

bush tycoon

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2010
Essex
Mine arrived today Shep. Over the moon with it mate. Its really good work. off to go and have ago sharpening on it.

Cheers

Jack

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Thanks folks, I'm glad you like them.
They're all accounted for now and there will be no more for a good while.
Cheers,
Nick

Actually that's wrong, I've got one left

Any takers?

Last edited:
To all of you Guys & Girls that have received one of these fine looking field sharpening sets. Have you used them yet and are they any good for sharpening blades out in the field?

Sorry to the make if this sounds negative, just all the reports say good they look, not how good they actually are.

I only ask because I'm a newbie to sharpening

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Shep could you confirm that you have sent mine, I ask because on one post you have me listed and then another post my name was taken off, payment has been sent and also a PM.

If you could let me know where I stand Thanks.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
To all of you Guys & Girls that have received one of these fine looking field sharpening sets. Have you used them yet and are they any good for sharpening blades out in the field?

I've used mine a few times now both out and in the house and I can't praise them enough to be honest. I haven't looked at my DC4 since I got it and my belt is getting to stay holding up my trousers for a change :)

It's a perfect size for carrying with you and brings the edge back on any of my knives no problem.

HTH,
Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE