Waterfall [pic heavy]

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Went out yesterday up the east side of Loch Eck, through the forestry commission forest, in search of mushrooms. Didn't find what I was hoping for
but what I did find can be found here

I did come across a lovely waterfall though, and managed to get a few pictures and a couple of vids to let you all see what it was like. It was some 200 meters up from ground level and quite a bit into the woods, was especially nice as the soound of it lead me to some Oyster mushrooms :D

Anyways a few of the better pics:

The bright white blobs are not water on the lens as you may think, they are water droplets caught in the air by the flash!
waterfall-1.jpg

waterfall7.jpg

waterfall5.jpg

waterfall3-1.jpg

waterfall4.jpg

Two vids, ignore the ugly git in one of them, he was just handy to hold the camera so you could see the scale of it..:rolleyes: Was underneath the waterfall at this point, which took a little scrambling to get to..

Would be nice to go there at winter time, to see it iced up, or during snow melt.
Thanks for looking.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
A small request, could someone confirm the 2 vids are actually working, as when I try I can't get them too work, although I'm trying on a very slow connection.

Ta.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE