Water Bottle Pouch & Plastic Cup

Hi All,

Just wondering if someone can point me in the direction of a good pouch for the pat 58 waterbottle. I have seen a few floating around on the net but I am not sure which ones are any good. There are the ones that look cheap to the ones that look old. I quite like the old ones but I am wanting to see if they are ok for holding the bottle plus crusader cup.

I am also looking for a place to buy the plastic cup on the cheap but it has to be the proper one and not a cheap copy.

Hope you can help again. :D

Thanks,
Andy

H

He' s left the building

Pandabean, I have a spare unused pouch and spare used mug, check your inbox if you want one or both :)

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
widu13 wrote

''The old (cheap) canvas pouch cannot be used with a metal mug as it is too snug.''

not true i have the crusader cup at the bottom of my bottle and the plastic one on the top in a 58 patt pouch its tight but i can get it in and out (fnnnarrr)

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Are you sure it's a '58 pouch? We all had trouble in the mob getting the plastic mugs in the bottom, the crusader mug is a LOT bigger.

Well done though. I'd prefer to get it in and out easily.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
yes im sure,

003.jpg

004.jpg

its not that bad just push the crusdaer cup arms in when trying to remove and it slips out, ive got a couple of newer unused 58patt pouches and its tighter in them but the one pictured is well used and not a problem

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Try calling Endicotts on (01392) 433331

They're really helpful and if they don't have it or can't get it for you, they may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can.

Phill

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Andybysea: its not that bad just push the crusdaer cup arms in when trying to remove and it slips out, ive got a couple of newer unused 58patt pouches and its tighter in them but the one pictured is well used and not a problem

:eek: how the hel......?????

that must be either an extremely old and "loose" 58 waterbottle pouch, or it's not a real one!:Wow:

I and eveyone else I knew in the TA had problems simply fitting in the bottle and plastic cup!

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
It is real and it is old,and loose,but in quite good nick, like i said ive got two unissued ones in mint condition and they are a differant story,i also have another like this,which is loose, it must be like a old pair of jeans,in that you wear them a long time get them wet on you etc etc and they loosen up no problem, i will try it with a new pouch and see if i can get the two cups and bottle in them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE