Wasps Nest

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Was chatting to a council pest controller yesterday because i want to change jobs and have thought about pest control as a possible option, he showed me what he uses for wasp nests, a narcotic spray that fires about 10ft or so and drops em like fly's! the best invention ever according to him and he rekon's he's been in the business for 25yrs, god knows what was in it but i'm sure the resident pest controller will be able to tell you :bandit:

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Sickboy said:
Was chatting to a council pest controller yesterday because i want to change jobs and have thought about pest control as a possible option, he showed me what he uses for wasp nests, a narcotic spray that fires about 10ft or so and drops em like fly's! the best invention ever according to him and he rekon's he's been in the business for 25yrs, god knows what was in it but i'm sure the resident pest controller will be able to tell you :bandit:

Am I the resident pest controller? :)

I don't know of any Narcotic insecticide. I doubt that a local authority would use an exotic due to cost. Most likely it was an oil based insecticide.
If you would like any info on becoming a 'Pesty' then feel free to PM me and I'll do all I can to help.

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE