Wasn't Expecting That!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Great write up and photos.
I did start humming the theme tune to littlest hobo mind. But I would have also been "slightly" on edge had I seen the same.

Good save on the poor lad.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
One my brother had...
Tascza_zps45d86326.jpg

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Lincoln to Glen Etive - 350 miles. Impressive for an animal in modern times. Did the police say how long she had been missing?

The police don't have a national missing dog register, so it must have been reported lost there by the owner. My guess being that they lost it there in the first place, hence they were able to contact them.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Looks like a siberian husky indeed, maybe with a tad of shepherd.

The doggy looks like a Siberian Husky (or at least a cross). Although they may remind a lot of folks of "wild & dangerous" wolves, they actually are a super friendly breed. Makes for a bad guard dog...an intruder would probably be welcomed with wagging tail and some wet kisses. Lol!

As friendly as they are, they are also happy to explore on their own. He probably just wandered off from his owner and eventually got lost. Thanks for taking care of him!

I can confirm. I've become the caretaker of one such dog. Crossbreed Siberian husky/Alaska malamute. Sweet, gentle, loveable dog, but stupid and thickheaded. Strong as a bull too! And he isn't even fully grown!

But I can believe he gave you a good scare... ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE