Warbonnet Ridge runner Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Im putting this on here for you folks as a first choice
If not sold in a few days i will put it on Matts UK Hammocks FB page and i know it will be snapped up in a few hours.

Warbonnet Ridge Runner double layer bridge hammock with webbing strap suspension.
In perfect condition, no marks or damage and only used a few times.
Comes with a double ended silnylon stuffsack.
This hammock is so so very comfortable, im only selling due to trying a blackbird and wanting one of those.

First PM will get it,
payment by BACS of £110 or Paypal £114.28 Includes recorded first class delivery.

Last edited:

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Anyone interested I will hold until end if month for pay day but let me know quick as I will be putting it in facebook and ebay this evening.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I thought a headsup was in order. :D

Just a bump - (as I would've bought this 1 year ago but I went a different route).

These are much sought after, hard to get hold of (especially in this country) and reputably the comfiest hammock out there for the side and belly sleeper. Can't believe it's still here.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Well....it might not be going yet.
Its a guy from facebook and he has been umming and aahhhing and keeps asking questions about it but has yet to actually pay me for it. Even though he said "yes i will buy this and send the money to your paypal"

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Why are you selling it so cheaply?

I bought one from the states, double layer ridgerunner, with whoopies for $10, $205, plus cheapest postage, $35.

£159.10This is the amount that customs values your import at
- Duty:£19.09
- VAT:£35.64
Total import duty & taxes due:£54.73This is the amount that needs to be paid to customs
Total landed cost:£213.83This is the total cost of importing, including product, shipping, insurance and import duty & taxes
at exchange rate of 1 GBP = 1.51 USD

£114 is dirt cheap.

Matt on UK hammocks doesnt sell em.

My lynx underquilt cost even more!!

Last edited:

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I paid £135 from Mat @ UKHammocks when i bought it new.
So its about right for something thats been used.

If i had of bought it from the states then it would have been higher but with UKHammocks selling them it wouldnt have been much more.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I paid £135 from Mat @ UKHammocks when i bought it new.

Linky please?

I tried contacting him via phone, email, and even via PM on here, when I wanted one, and he didnt respond.
He had a photo of one on his website but you couldnt buy it.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
There on his site but sold out at the moment.
He only gets stock of the Warbonnet stuff every few months when they send it to him.
You dont pay duty etc because of a silly mistake he made a while ago and now has to sell them on without making a profit.

http://ukhammocks.co.uk/collections/hammocks

He usually puts posts up on when more kit is due in on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/UKhammocksshop
He may post on his website too

Thats what I heard, and waited and waited, for months but couldnt get one from him. In the end I ordered from the States.

£114 still seems very cheap, given if you wanted one today, it would cost you £214. :)

Someone got a bargain.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I bought a new double layer 1.1 blackbird from Mat on Monday and just wanted to cover the cost of that.....(i had to borrow the money from my motorcycle refurb funds) so im satisfied.
The hammock was awesomely comfortable but i could never keep warn in it due to the shape, and my underquilts not fitting it correctly.
Im hoping the Blackbird is just as comfy but warmer

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Not tried the blackbird mate, as the entire reason for me getting the ridge runner was because the bridge hammocks are supposed to be be more comfortable?
The lynx underquilt, made my ridgerunner toasty.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I had a little try of a mates BB at the weekend and it was very comfortable, but time will tell if its as good for the whole night as the Ridgerunner.
As long as its warmer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE