Wanted: wetsuits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Hi folks, was wondering if anyone had any old wetsuits lying/hanging around that I could have to purchase. I'm not look ing for anything specific I.e size/style/make.

I'm after it so I can cannibalise it for some projects.

ATB

Snarf

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
anchor supplies at ripley's got loads of neoprene material in at the moment, probably over priced but might be worth a try.
i presume you are after the neoprene?

stuart

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
anchor supplies at ripley's got loads of neoprene material in at the moment, probably over priced but might be worth a try.
i presume you are after the neoprene?

stuart

Hi Stu,

Yeh it is the neoprene i want, i have looked at loads of places for the material but it is so expensive. ive found a few on the bay that im getting but thought it would be worth a shot on here.

Cheers

Snarf

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sainsburys of all places had some wet suits in their clearance section the other day, no idea what the price was though sorry

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
try othree in weymouth for scraps.depends what youre making.i made a cover for my remote stove gas cylinder last night.get some blackwitch neoprene glue online.
ade

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
try othree in weymouth for scraps.depends what youre making.i made a cover for my remote stove gas cylinder last night.get some blackwitch neoprene glue online.
ade

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to glue it on to some leather, to stop it from being abrasive on the skin. my leather glue will be fine to use on it.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Hi Pignut,

I'm not a kit junkie so don't have lots of spare stuff.

Not much to offer other than some cold hard cash or I can offer you some leather if that's gonna interest you?

ATB Snarf

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE