Wanted Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi guys,
I require a sheath making for a knife that has recently come in to my posession any leather working sheath making people out there who are not too busy on other things at the moment please pm me to discuss.

Cheers
Louis

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Hi guys,
I require a sheath making for a knife that has recently come in to my posession any leather working sheath making people out there who are not too busy on other things at the moment please pm me to discuss.

Cheers
Louis

Theres a few here who can sort you with a sheath,they'll be along shortly i should imagine.

Bernie

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
:eek: appologies for missing you off the list RB, really like the laplander sheath just posted, just can't keep up with all the tallented people on here....no i'm not jeleous...why should i be........:rant: :rant: "rant, grumble, mutter".......;)

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
:eek: appologies for missing you off the list RB, really like the laplander sheath just posted, just can't keep up with all the tallented people on here....no i'm not jeleous...why should i be........:rant: :rant: "rant, grumble, mutter".......;)

Hah! no worries there dear boy, there are plenty ahead of me on here, You should have a go, it's very therapeutic, the Matron say's I'm much calmer since I started making things out of leather, although,.... she's still a bit concerned about my fascination with sharp things and firelighting:D
best wishes
R.B.;)

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Thanks for all the offers guys, i have found someone for this project, however i hope you dont mind if i call on you all again in the future, as im quite sure i will be needing other work done.

Cheers
Louis

Ps. Beer o'clock i wish, 15hr night shifts suck

leon-1

Just about to wax this one

louissheathvo4.jpg

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Cheers Leon,
A top bit of work i just hope my hamfisted wetforming does not make it look too bad!!

P8050157.jpg

Cheers everso

Louis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE