Wanted : O/U or SBS shotgun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Hey, I know there are other places to post this BUT.....

I'm looking for a over / under or side by side shotgun.

Not looking to spend too much as the misses is on my back after Xmas.
I thought I'd give the 'net' ago before resorting to the auction houses.

Would prefer a face to face deal but RFD is an option.

(sorry if this is slightly off topic but it's where I get my meat from :) and I'm thinking of the next pigeon season).

Do have things to swap or even a days shooting as part payment!

John

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Im not sure how much hassle it is RFD to RFD but i have a very clean O/U 12G Baikal sitting in my local RFD's.
I have no room on my cert. for it, not been used a lot but im not sure about carriage and dealer costs.
I have to check with my RFD at the weekend anyway as i have a wee Mossberg 500 FAC .410 pump action that a guy on the BBS is interested in, need to shift that one to make space for a .410 Mauser 98K :eek:

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
The rumour was that Baikal barrels were made from melted down T-54 tanks, with stocks made from sleepers from the trans-Siberia railway.

To be honest, this was a gross slur on them, and I was very impressed with an O/U Baikal I borrowed once. Actually shot better with it than I usually do with my Browning. Good kit.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
This one was my fathers who bought it to have a go with a shotgun, he put 25 rounds through it and it went in the cabinet.
When his cert was up for renewal he decided to pack in shooting and handed in his air rifle and shotgun so this has been sitting in the local RFD's for the last 6 month's.
I was going to put it on as a rough gun to save my Beretta but i don't have much space on my ticket and to be honest im not a big shotgun user.
I was given an old Greener at the weekend, mint condition and it's in my RFD's as well :rolleyes:
I think he's holding 5 gun's for me at the moment :eek:

pothunter

Settler
Jun 6, 2006
Wyre Forest Worcestershire
Hi Guys

Recently had a rifle sent to my local RFD using TNT no hassel at all, should work the same way from your kneck of the woods Rapidboy, Hunter Zero, Litts would almost certainly oblige for a fee.

Baikal very under rated, good working gun.

Happy hunting, Pothunter.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
rapidboy said:
Im not sure how much hassle it is RFD to RFD but i have a very clean O/U 12G Baikal sitting in my local RFD's.
I have no room on my cert. for it, not been used a lot but im not sure about carriage and dealer costs.
I have to check with my RFD at the weekend anyway as i have a wee Mossberg 500 FAC .410 pump action that a guy on the BBS is interested in, need to shift that one to make space for a .410 Mauser 98K :eek:

Hi,

Thanks for that mate but I already have one! Good guns, in fact it was the very first shotgun I ever purchased and I have shot many 1000's of rounds with the gun.
I called in to a shop today, they have a few SBS there, all around £100.
I might set some cash aside and go for something more, duno. It's only for pigeon shooting / decoying as I always use a rifle for everything else.

John

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have a wee single that im about to take off to put the greener on.
A wee H&R 12G, not much money in it but again im not sure what the shipping etc. would be .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE