Wanted : Neck Knife (WM1??)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi I am after a neck knife similar to a Fallkniven WM1 or even one of those would be cool. Have books, DVD's & Gear to trade or £££

Anyone have one they no longer want/need?

Thanks

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Try these guys eskimo

http://www.wanderingblade.co.uk/page7.html

They advertise the blade only for £44.95 which is an option, or the full knife with sheath for £45.50 (but I expect that's a typo) Worth a call though, trading standards and all that :D

In fact Wanderingblade is one of our own so maybe drop him a PM

Is that price right WB ?

BigM

Forager
Jul 2, 2009
The West
I just ordered a Newt Livesay NRGS neck knife from LeesCutlery.com for $65 incl P&P after watching Pict's review of his neck knife survival kit on this forum.

Might be worth a look. Not a swap I know, but better than nothing.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Thanks Shewie, I had emailed these guys a few days ago with no reply. It seems all their knives are shipped from the US so the price could be correct. However not sure where I stand on import tax etc.

BigM, just had a look at the knife, very smart but I still prefer the WM1's handle.

Cheers

Pict

Settler
Jan 2, 2005
Central Brazil
clearblogs.com
I just ordered a Newt Livesay NRGS neck knife from LeesCutlery.com for $65 incl P&P after watching Pict's review of his neck knife survival kit on this forum.

Might be worth a look. Not a swap I know, but better than nothing.

Big M,

Mine has done me good service over the years. A few other people told me they ordered one to make a kit. I was surprised they were out there on the market as Newt isn't making too many knives these days. Mac

leon-1

Thanks Shewie, I had emailed these guys a few days ago with no reply. It seems all their knives are shipped from the US so the price could be correct. However not sure where I stand on import tax etc.

BigM, just had a look at the knife, very smart but I still prefer the WM1's handle.

Cheers

Those prices look very much like last years price list (at least for the UK).

BigM

Forager
Jul 2, 2009
The West
Big M,

Mine has done me good service over the years. A few other people told me they ordered one to make a kit. I was surprised they were out there on the market as Newt isn't making too many knives these days. Mac

Well, mine arrived the other day and I'm in the process of putting a similar kit together. Looking forward to testing it out over the summer. Thanks again for sharing your ideas Pict.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley

Cheers

PM inbound

WM12009001.jpg

WM12009002.jpg

WM12009003.jpg

WM12009004.jpg

WM12009005.jpg

Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE