Wanted - CRKT Journeyer

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
932
42
West Midlands
I meant to get one of these when they were at Heinnies for 15 quid but didn't have the funds. Now I do and they are discontinued!

Anyone have one they don't want? I have swaps and Paypal.

Cheers for looking.
 
Do you mean the one with the pin to lock the blade? If so I wouldn't bother, I lost the pin/torx key and the pocket clip snapped off within a couple of months, it couldn't be replaced or repaired as it was discontinued. It's a shame as it was a nice EDC knife otherwise.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
 
Not true. I was worried I will loose my so I contacted CRKT and received a spare one in no time. Also on Knives and Gear fb group there is many stories of CRKT replacing clips and screws without any questions.
Awesome little knife.
Magnetus. Are you after the serrated or plain blade?
 
Not true. I was worried I will loose my so I contacted CRKT and received a spare one in no time. Also on Knives and Gear fb group there is many stories of CRKT replacing clips and screws without any questions.
Awesome little knife.
Magnetus. Are you after the serrated or plain blade?
Well, that's not what I was told by Heinnies. Do you have contact details for CRKT you could share please?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
 
Hi I would be interested in it is there anything you have in mind for a swap ? one thing I will be getting rid of is a modded DD hammock Front line with carbs but have other stuff we have gave up roughing it and bought a campervan
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE