Wanted :- cold weather camping trip buddy!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Although a bit tongue in cheek, Pete (teepee) and Paul ( former member bare thrills) are planning an awesome trip to a very cold Norway next year.

Although I am extremely grateful for there offer, minus 50 or perhaps under is a little beyond me at the moment!!
I would much prefere to gain a bit more cold weather camping experience before under taking such a massive ask of myself at those temps.

So, I am thinking for definite a cold weather trip next year, perhaps Sweden, Norway, Estonia again, Lithuania, or similar.

What's everyone up to? Is anyone thinking of doing something similar and want some company? Or is a group thinking of a similar trip where there may be a space!

On another note, what's everyone up to next year? Would love to no people's trip they have planned already too!!

Cheers
Steve

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
.......a cold weather trip next year, perhaps Sweden, Norway, Estonia again, Lithuania, or similar......

I'd possibly be up for a cold weather trip.

Last edited:

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I'll be going to Finland again in Feb/March. I may also nip over for a week in Jan to catch the proper cold weather and long nights.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE