Wanted: Bushcraft Travel Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Folks,

I'm seeking my 'perfect' belt for some travel that's coming up. What I'm after is a money belt, but based on the classic bushcraft style. Shep came up with something like it, but he's too busy to take a commission at the moment (I've got his permission to use his idea here!):

3980449134_89ce71bd08.jpg

Spec:
3.5mm 1.5" leather
Brass or nickel fittings
38" waist, but want it to go up to 46" or more so that I can wear it outside a jacket if needed

I love the finish of the Woodlore belt - dyed on the outside but not on the inside so it doesn't stain your clothes.

Can anyone put one of these together, and if so, what would it cost?

Cheers

Tobes

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If you're desperate Tobes you can take the one I got off Shep recently, worn a couple of times but good as new.

Offer's there mate

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
If you're desperate Tobes you can take the one I got off Shep recently, worn a couple of times but good as new.

Offer's there mate

That's kind of you - however, I think I want something a few inches longer, enough that I can use it to hold my trousers up (about 38") or put it round a jacket (44" or so).

Does Shep's one work for you?

Tobes

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yes mate it's a lovely bit of work, as to be expected from Nick though.

Worth hanging on if he's offered to make you one I'd say.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I might be able to help out:)

Can you explain a bit more about what you require?
The length and width are not an issue and I've made belts with press studs like that one a few times but the "money belt" requirement might be a bit awkward.

feel free to pm with more details and I'll see if I can sort something out for you.

atb

R.B.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Will get back to you - I've had a cunning idea for how to do this a little differently and I'm just running it past another maker...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE