Wanted Bushcraft guinea pig

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Ok guys I can do up to 4 people, It will be done on a weekend, I need to know if people would like to stay over night for some camp fire cooking and a night under canvas, if you do you will require a small tent as there is no where to bivi up.

The day will start at 1030hrs, we will start with safe cutting techniques followed by carving a bow drill set, then friction fire lighting with the set up made.

If people want to stay over night we will then do some game prep some rabbit and pigeon the cook over the camp fire. Then if I can get some a small drink of some home made dorset scumpy.

If you are interested Let me know..

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Just joined the forum and know very little...

Would love to join you and gain some very usefull and valuable information...

What basic equipment would I require...

Hi Icarus

All you would need is a small tent to stay out and the things that go with it like a dos bag role mat ect and a knife, you don't need anything fancy just your basic over night kit. Your welcome to come if you like.

Cheers JB

jimmypw

May 23, 2012
Surbiton
I could be up for this. I have been practicing skills for the last 6-8months and there is still a lot I do not know. Im in SW London so dorset isn't too hard to get too for me.

OgriEmma

Feb 25, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hiya,
I'd be interested in this if you're still taking names. Hubby would be interested too, he's ex army but I'm sure he could still be taught a thing or two!
Emma.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE