Wanted bear grylls ultimate survival knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Ant

Mar 25, 2013
Essex
www.youtube.com
Hello i am Looking For a bear grylls ultimate survival knife in the fine edge new or Used Does not Matter i am Will to Pay Or Maybe Swap plus Money on top Either way

Many regards

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
How old are you? When is your birthday?

Because if you are the age you gave when signing up, I'm sure you've got the skills to use Google, or the search function on here typing: cheap knife. Though by the look and style of your posts, I have serious doubts ...

If one of our members is selling etc you a knife, whilst you are a minor - they are in breach with the law, with all kinds of nasty results to follow.

Further more, this section is swap shop. Meaning swapping things - hence no money is allowed to change hands. Swapping money for a knife is considered a sale.

I'll lock this thread until you can provide me a copy of YOUR ID that states you are 18 years or older, that means you're born on, or before 28 March 1995. Said copy can be e-mailed to: info (at) bushcraftuk (dot) com

Members beware of this member until further notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE