Wanted Army Model Firesteel

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
My cadet model has maybe a few hundred strikes left, so im looking to get a new one but this time now that ive had enough practise id like to get the bigger 12,000 strikes one.
IM willing to pay or swap anyone got one of these they dont mind parting with.

leon-1

Hey Fella,

just got a couple from these guy's. They look like the one's available from the Woodlore site, just not with the RM markings (or price tag!):eek: . As i said, got these the other day and the work a treat! Cheaper than the 'Light my fire' models and just as good!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Swedish-FIRE-...7283726QQihZ003QQcategoryZ16042QQcmdZViewItem

Hope this helps!

Jedadiah

Jed, that looks almost identical to the original Light My Fire Firsteels, that was what the original strikers looked like (unlike the ungodly things they have now). To me it just looks like old stock of the light my fire stuff.

Incidentally if it has "Firesteel" on the plastic of the handle it is a Light My Fire model as that is trademarked.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
No affiliation with him, but remember that for items costing £10 or less from Ray Mears, you don't pay postage. So if you want two of his firesteels, make sure that you place two separate orders, otherwise you'll end up paying postage.

Geoff

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Hey Fella,

just got a couple from these guy's. They look like the one's available from the Woodlore site, just not with the RM markings (or price tag!) . As i said, got these the other day and the work a treat! Cheaper than the 'Light my fire' models and just as good!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Swedish-FIRE-S... QcmdZViewItem

Hope this helps!

Jedadiah
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Will be getting one of these thanks alot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE