Wanted : Air Rifle in .177 or .22

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Looking for an air rifle (springer) for my two boys to use for a bit of ratting up the lakes, it's only ever going to be used for close quarter vermin shooting, problem at the moment is three of us go for a shoot, but only have two rifles between us, and they are not using my HW, because that one is mine, meaning they have to take turns on the other rifle, which at times can lead to the odd "disagreement".

If anyone can help out , please let me know what you would be looking for as a trade, rather than saying "what you got?", obviously, i need to know the details on the rifle and if possible would like to see pictures of the rifle so i can see it's condition etc.

Thanks in advance.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Cheers FRW, i should have mentioned that eldest although a boy at just 13 years old, going on 23 at times is proably bigger than some men, 13 years old and in a size 11 shoe, i borrow his shoes to go down the garden these days.

Whereabouts are you located?

A

Allseasons

I've got an old 22. Wierarch in the garage. It's getting on a bit but is in good condition, with a 3x12x50 scope on top. All in good working order just old thats all. Will come with a cloth rifle bag and a tin of pellets. I'm looking for a crook knife, right handed. Can you pick it up? I'm in melton mowbray, leics. Depending on where you are, I could come to you late dec?

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Sounds just the ticket, im down in Sussex, so a bit of a haul to get there im afraid, apart from i dont have a spare Crook knife (at the moment), what Model is the rifle btw?

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
you can post rifles the new firearms legislation doesn't cover private sales of air rifles (i.e. not bought from a shop). i've posted 2 air rifles no problem

A

Allseasons

God knows what model it is! Lets see if i can describe it for you....

Dark brown wooden stock. Quite chunky.
its long, from butt to muzzle its just past my hip. (i'm 5ft 6in...)
Its a break barrel, with what looks like a mount above the break for an old iron rear sight.
the sight is an A.S.I super sight, the rear lens is marked, like its been cleaned with the wrong cloth, but when you look thru the sight you can't notice it and it aint affecting the zero or sight picture.
As for the model I'm not sure, but it has a serial number along the barrel by the break and has "made in germany" on the rifle metal under the sight.

Just put a few pellets down the garden (don't tell the missus) and it still fires great, with the same zero from last spring (it aint been fired since and i've moved house!) As for the distance, I'll post it if u pay for the postage.... failing that, if u can wait till the new year, i'll bring it down for a crook knife?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE