WANTED 58 Pattern SAS 'Drop Pouches'

Mar 20, 2012
Essex
Hi all,

I know this is a long shot owing to the extreme rarity of these items, but I am after some SAS 58 pattern 'drop pouches' (sometimes known as limpet pouches). These are very similar to standard 58 pouches but they have low slung belt loops to attached them to the belt.

In particular, I am after the drop armalite pouch and the drop escape/kidney pouch. Ideally in reasonably good nick. I have many brand new PLCE items and ALICE LC2 items up for trade. Either that or, dare I say it, name your price.

I will greatly appreciate any help that may point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance,

Ollie.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi Welcome to the forum yada yada..

How many threads have you got on the go now asking for essentially the same thing??

Perhaps a passing Mod could merge then into one thread..

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2012
Essex
Hi Welcome to the forum yada yada..

How many threads have you got on the go now asking for essentially the same thing??

Perhaps a passing Mod could merge then into one thread..

Thank you so much for your warm welcome.

I can tell by the nature of your post that you are an extremely happy and helpful person. However, I was rather hoping for some assistance with my aforementioned search in which, sadly, your reply was distinctly lacking.

That being said however, the next time I require an irrelevant rhetorical question I will be sure to look you up.

Many thanks again,

Ollie.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
In fairness, Ollie, you've come straight in here & started 4 topics asking for these pouches. Perhaps if you were a little more patient in waiting for your replies you wouldn't have elicited the above response?

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
If you would have bothered to post an introduction post, instead of asking for the same thing multiple times. You might have got a better reply.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Thank you so much for your warm welcome.

I can tell by the nature of your post that you are an extremely happy and helpful person. However, I was rather hoping for some assistance with my aforementioned search in which, sadly, your reply was distinctly lacking.

That being said however, the next time I require an irrelevant rhetorical question I will be sure to look you up.

Many thanks again,

Ollie.

Kia Ora Camper,

Were actually a pretty friendly bunch on here and pretty tolerant and fairly helpful that's my experience after about 8-9 years contributing to the forum... What I take from 3 of your 5 posts is you are looking for some SAS style pouches and have lots of other webbing stuff to swap...

As a person as opposed to a Internet 'persona' I'm very happy. I have a beautiful wife, great kids I live in a brilliant place, I'm fit healthy and feel loved and cherished and I've got a set of SAS webbing in the garage.... Actually that last bit is made up you cannot have everything in life....

I hope you find what you are looking for for your belt rig and you post up some pictures of it and the other kit you use and let us know a bit about yourself as forums are generally about give and take...

Cheers

John

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I think you could be on the wrong forum mate most of us are hippies :D

do they have to be original? Pete made one here I prefer his leather work but it looks like a nice option.

Alternatively have you looked at some of the Airsoft, reenactment or militria forums?

Failing that there are usually (copies atleast) plenty at Military fairs like War and Peace,

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE