Want to be paid to sleep outdoors for a week?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
lol after a few nights nonsleep in rubbish high street retailed bags I aint going near one again. I swear if I ever meet the git in blacks who sold me the karrimor one a few years ago when i knew no better I will throttle him.

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
Well I put my application in.....

She said that news of this job has made it to the nation press so they have been totally swamped with applications. They are going to make a short list on Friday of the people they will call for interview..... yes interview.. What I wonder is the criteria they are looking for. I know they want people with product testing experience, but apart from that?
Can you sleep?
Are you good at sleeping?
are you human?

The Interview:

First of all what do you ware a suit? your PJs?

Q: Can you sleep?
A: Yes.

Congratulations.....

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
I aint gonna sniff at £600 for a weeks work. There is a recession on... and some of us are struggling to make ends meet. £10 an hour sounds pretty good to me.

i didnt mean to sound flippant

however ive had experiance with these tempt jobs

if it was a perm thing you did through out the year it would be great however with the one off payment of 600 you will find you will get taxed heavily on it

im sure this temp agency is ok but i was offered a few weeks work by a temp agency a few years ago at that point in time i was already in a full time job but the money was so good i came close to leaving the job to do the 2 weeks work - i thought hell i go traveling on it or something .

in the end i went for security and stayed with the job i was in however i later found out that no one got paid who did this two weeks work as the temp agency conveniently went bust a few days before they were due to pay out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE