Walking gaiters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hi everyone I am looking to buy some walking gaiters. What I want is a really tough material. Strong under strap. Green or brown. I don't want to spend loads. I just need some advice and where to get them from.
If anyone has any they want to trade I may have something that would take your fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
British Army canvas ones are great - nice steel strap that runs under the heel. Very usable and cheap as chips on Ebay and surplus stores.
Hope this helps,
Phil

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I'm still wearing the one's I got from Blacks back in the 70's. But Aldi have them in on a regular basis & they are cheap, mind looking at whats on offer now maybe its time I upgraded....

Rob

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Ive used the British army ones and they're great and bomb proof! I was fancying the wynchester ones but ended up picking up a set from a surplus store and restoring them myself. In all honesty by the time id finished I probably didnt save anything but it kept me out of trouble for a while :) They're much more "traditional" looking and nice and small to fit in your pack BUT are only short and dont feel as well made but I guess it depends what you're after :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE