Vulcans at Endicotts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
No not the pointy eared ones in Star Trek.

Just a heads up, Endicotts have a new supply of surplus vulcans in, same deal as before. Just got mine so now feel free to tell you all. :lmao:

Sandsnakes

Ricky369

May 11, 2009
NI - Co. Tyrone
I bought some stuf from them this week. Very helpfull. Althought buying online could be a bit easier, although i knwo they dont have a set price fo their products. A lot of emails sent each way but hopefully will be work it.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Damn good bags!
If I didn't already have an OG PLCE Bergen I'd buy one!

They used to sell in my local camping shop upwards of £150!!!

ForgeCorvus

Nomad
Oct 27, 2007
norfolk
About Endicotts (but nothing to do with packs)
I needed some boots (British Boots Combat High to be exact) and at the suggestion of people on here I phoned Endies last Saturday, they phoned me back on Monday to tell me that did have several in the size and grade I wanted. So I ordered two pairs and they arrived on Friday (the guy I spoke with was elsewhere on Tuesday so he must of packed them Monday night...after closing time, in order to post them first thing Wednesday). Now thats good service

Total cost including P&P £40, thats about 16 quid a pair !!.....not bad If you know that my last set (Grade 1 from my local AS) cost me over 30 notes and these are both in much better nick

I just wish I needed/wanted something else from them

No link, as I hadn't heard of them before

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
I travelled to Exeter this weekend, hoping to get a Vulcan.

I had emailed a couple of days before, but was very impressed to find that Kevin at Endicotts had already sorted out a pile of bags for me to look through. Kevin noticed that some of the stitching wasn't as good as he would have accepted, and offered to get it repaired and sent on to me, post-free!

I left the shop complete with side-pockets and a few other bits and pieces, and having had a mug of tea that Kevin made for me while I was mooching about.

All in all, fantastic service I reckon....

[No connection - just happy customer]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE