Vikings

craftmum

Feb 5, 2013
Inverness
Can anyone recommend accurate websites for educating a seven year old boy who has gone Vikings obsessed after a school project. Took him to Large festival in 2010 and think it gave fuel to a fascination.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Wayland is the man with the Viking knowledge so PM him.

I've enjoyed all the episodes so far. Yes, 'stage license' is used but so long as you remember its just entertainment the show is really good.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Wayland is the man with the Viking knowledge so PM him.

I've enjoyed all the episodes so far. Yes, 'stage license' is used but so long as you remember its just entertainment the show is really good.

+1 Rik. I've enjoyed it so far also.

tamoko

Jun 28, 2009
Zuerich
bushcraftru.com
Yes fantasy, some mix from "Eirik the Red's Saga" and the "Saga of the Greenlanders".
Probably in last series, this vikings "Bjarni Herjólfsson, Leif Ericson" discovers "Vinland" America.
I think very good entertainment.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
The comments about realism remind me of why I can't watch films like "Arachnophobia" or any other film involving spiders. I end up shouting "But they don't DO that!" at the screen.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The comments about realism remind me of why I can't watch films like "Arachnophobia" or any other film involving spiders. I end up shouting "But they don't DO that!" at the screen.

You need to lighten up a tad then lol ITS A BIT OF ENTERTAINMENT, its not real life

[video=youtube;f64H3hDa93Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f64H3hDa93Y[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE