Wanted Victorinox Outrider

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Had one for the last 20+ years and can’t recommend it enough, the saw is just that bit longer and makes it so much better to use. The lock on the blade has changed but that isn’t going to effect the performance. The blade being longer is good for food prep, the long Phillips I’d good for boring holes as well as a screwdriver!
 
I think i mitgh just get one as they seem to have everything essential on.
 
Scratch this, just got one for £40 off amazon. bargain. Thanks for your time people.
 
Buy one .. it is great. I got a black one yonks back ... I'd like red one, but ... y'know.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE