Victorinox Mauser Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moose

Feb 20, 2005
Torquay
Bonds of London have the Victorinox Safari Trooper for sale.

http://www.bondsoflondon.com/catalouge/knives.asp?p=&ipage=2&sid=199&cat=28&SearchKey=

The Safari Trooper is the civilian version of the Victorinox GAK (I've had a Mil-tec GAK, and found Victorinox are soooo much better).

The Safari Trooper is exactly the same as the GAK, minus the eagle logo on the scale. As we know, the GAK/Safari Trooper is basically the same as the Mauser, minus the clipped centre blade.

Bonds also have the Victorinox Safari Hunter which is like a red scaled Mauser with a gutting blade in place of the clipped blade.

The only shop I know still selling these rare 108mm Victorinox knives.

Blooming brilliant knives. I feel your loss. I edc my Mauser and would feel lost without it.

Fill your boots whilst stocks last ;)

Last edited:

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
i would get the original price then triple it, if they are no longer made and yours was not used it makes it worth quite allot more than any other...:)

sorry about the robbin *****rs who broke in....

i leave noise traps when i go away now, our area has been targeted allot of late...:(

Adrian

Forager
Aug 5, 2005
South East London
Well, the insurers are sending me £124 for the Mauser and Trekker, which I think is very fair. I'll hold off buying a replacement for a while though. Thanks for all the help and guidance you've all given me, I do appreciate it.

Annoying as the burglary was, it could have been a lot worse; they didn't get much and the place has been toughened up rather more. We've lived here over 25 years, and this is the first time something like this has happened. The Copper who came on the night we found it said it was the first burglary he'd had in our area since he started work here 6 years ago. I should also say that the insurers (Axa) have been very goos as well, so no complaints there!

Thanks again for all your replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE