ventile jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 29, 2011
north yorkshire
I have seen a ventile jacket on ebay thats made by lowe maintenance are they any good.
I remember seeing a thread on here about them but that was a while ago so does anyone have any info if its worth bidding.

JimG

Feb 10, 2012
Kent
Well looks like the jacket is up soon so i think i will put in a bid.
will have to go by the other info i have gained from other sites cheers for the replys

Looks legit, but I wouldn't personally go for it purely because I can't find anything about the brand via the internet. It maybe my lack of knowledge but I've never heard of Lowe Maintanance.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I can't find anything about the brand via the internet. ... I've never heard of Lowe Maintanance

If you're spelling it like that then that could be why! :D

Seriously, after this thread came up, I did a search on the 'Bay for this jacket - couldn't find it. If the OP could post an item number we might be able to help...

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I'm curious to know why the OP's initial request was branded as spam. Obviously he was a first-time poster but he didn't post a link or seem to be pushing the jacket so it feels a bit harsh to me.

Am I missing something?

Cheers!

Huon

JimG

Feb 10, 2012
Kent
If you're spelling it like that then that could be why! :D

Seriously, after this thread came up, I did a search on the 'Bay for this jacket - couldn't find it. If the OP could post an item number we might be able to help...

I did find the item on ebay and there was a photo of the manufacturers label in the garment. It was spelled as I had it above. :nana:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm curious to know why the OP's initial request was branded as spam. Obviously he was a first-time poster but he didn't post a link or seem to be pushing the jacket so it feels a bit harsh to me.

Am I missing something?

Cheers!

Huon

its what i would do

your way too un-cynical for the internet ;)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Me bein weary I guess. First post , no intro or howdy etc....presumed it a sales push ? Ill stand corrected an apologise when I see some more contribution? *puts his flak jkt on an heads for the ramparts*

Oct 29, 2011
north yorkshire
Hi sorry if i confused every one i was asking purely out of interest not trying to sell any thing. This site seemed to have a few more help full people on it so i thought i would ask.
I did not want to upset or worry any one.
cheers anyway

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
its what i would do

your way too un-cynical for the internet ;)

Really? I've been using the internet for 2 decades - it is what I do for a living. Perhaps I should change my job ;)

I'd have said the initial response is a knee jerk reaction. If the first post had been pushing something then it would have been far easier to find the thing being pushed. I think people forget that often new posters come here as a result of googling for something. It is quite natural for someone to start here with a request for information.

I wouldn't have picked this one as spam.

Last edited:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Hi sorry if i confused every one i was asking purely out of interest not trying to sell any thing. This site seemed to have a few more help full people on it so i thought i would ask.
I did not want to upset or worry any one.
cheers anyway

No worries mate. Go post an introduction and you'll be fine :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE