Vehicle borne overnighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Out to the hills in the van. An evening walk (4km) to a 3000 year old dwelling, lots of chat about nature, navigation basics and a quick fire lighting practice. Quite a few pictures taken for the memories, but this one is a favorite. (Shot taken from a time lapse).

aa4e65bc58b5d17b02b051f214582412.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I'm not quite sure how you can say "Cold, but lovely."

I looks as though the sun has just vapourised the former occupants of those chairs.
To be honest, once the last rays of sun disappeared we were in the van with the heater on. The heater packed up a bit later so just before bed we ran a gas tent heater for 20 mins and got to bed (we have a CO alarm) just in case, but I’d never leave it running anyway. In the morning I got out about 06.00 for a pee and the field was white with frost.

As pointed out on another forum, that container on the table was the cause, and not the result of having to exit my bed at 6am. :D

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Nice van matey!

Cheers. It’s a Ducato with the Fiat 2.3i engine. Bought it from a guy who built it and got a full Audi Nardo grey spray job done on it. He’d planned to tow his Audi to Le Mans but his wife became pregnant. It was a good find, got a loo/shower, inverter, even had a microwave but I took that out for more storage space.

Reactions: Van-Wild

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Cheers. It’s a Ducato with the Fiat 2.3i engine. Bought it from a guy who built it and got a full Audi Nardo grey spray job done on it. He’d planned to tow his Audi to Le Mans but his wife became pregnant. It was a good find, got a loo/shower, inverter, even had a microwave but I took that out for more storage space.
Love the nardo grey. My van is VW Pure Grey. Similar, but slightly darker...... grey vans rock!

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Love the nardo grey. My van is VW Pure Grey. Similar, but slightly darker...... grey vans rock!

Definitely. I saw one of the 4WD Ivecos yesterday in a slightly darker than Nardo matt grey sat on some fat tyres, it looked fantastic.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE