Vegimite is god!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Well, as a marmite eater who's spent some time in Oz, I have to step in with what might be a controversial opinion... I like both. :) I prefer marmite, but vegemite will do nicely in a pinch.

Yeast extract eaters unite! :D

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
However, reading back to the first post, I must vehemently disagree on both the beer and wine fronts! :D

Oh well, welcome to the forum anyway... ;)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
British Red said:
Tony,

I thought we might start with some teams of Wild Horses ;)

First time I met ledamni was collecting him from the station to go to a meet

This weird dreadlocked fellow hurled his bergan in the back of my Landcruiser with the phrase

"g'day - noice ute maite" or something similarly colonial

We won't even begin on his explanations as to why vegetarians are allowed to prep and eat wood pigeons round the fire (which he promptly did :D)

I decided then that like most forces of nature, one should simply admire it (preferably from a safe distance) :D

Red

Fair enough, I'll go with your good judgment and look on from afar :D

lightfoot

Forager
Jul 5, 2006
Chester
Don't eat vegimite nor marmite. Never heard of Coopers Extra strength whatever or Wolf Bass Cab Savymijig neither. However, strange hats I do know. And kilts. So if you're a kilt wearing mad hatter then you're alright with me mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE