Varusteleka finland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Just to give a shout out to Varusteleka of Finland for outdoor knives, equipment and surplus. I'm not connected just a happy customer. I ordered the Sissipukko from them last year and this year wanted to try out some of their food. I'll be doing a review of the food separately. They've reduced the cost of posting to the UK (7.45 Euros) and their service is quick. I placed an order on Thu at 2137 and it arrived today before midday, not too bad at all. They have some different stuff from other surplus/camping shops but they're great to deal with.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
This is good to know, I've looked at their stuff a few times and some of it seems very good; I think I'll give 'em a try :)

Feb 29, 2016
Finland
Hey guys,

I own the shop. I have a habit of making user accounts to forum where there is discussion about my place. I tried to check Bbushcraftuk's rules and there didn't seem anything against this.

As per honorable conduct, I'm not here to promote stuff, just answer any questions you might have relating to my shop or our products. I'm interested in advertising too, I'm sending the admins email about that, unless we have already been in contact.

We develop our own gear, as is evident form our Särmä, Terävä and Jämä brands, and we're very much open to suggestions on what products we should make and how we should tweak the stuff we have in production right now. Our long term plan is to sell mostly our own gear so as to stand out from our competition. We have people here who are real good at designing gear and we have good connections to factories, so I think we're pretty special when it comes to military shops, and we very much like to hear the ideas of people in various scenes. Bushcraft comes naturally to the Finns, and it's interesting to see what UK people like and think.

pysen78

Forager
Oct 10, 2013
Stockholm
I buy from them frequently. Good service and they usually dont oversell their goods. They do a house brand smock on OD that I quite fancy but haven't bought yet.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I like Varusteleka, I have bought both Surplus and new gear from them on several occasions and they have been spot on and easy to deal with. I also like their sense of humour in some of their listings. Nice to know their P&P has come down in price.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE