Various: Tarp, Stove, Hammock, ME Duvet, Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Bit of a clear out folks:

View attachment 33621

MSR Pocket Rocket gas stove (used)sold, Terra Nova Adventure 2 Tarp (used, has a tiny hole that has been repaired with a patch, no attachments included) £Sold
(Woodgas stove currently not for sale).

View attachment 33622

Gelert 40 ltr rucksack (excellent condition) Withdrawn

View attachment 33623

ME Lightline down jacket, generous size M 23" - 24" armpit to armpit (well used, has some marks on the front and the wrist elastic has slackened slightly) £Sold

View attachment 33624

Heavyweight DPM ripstop windproof trousers 32x32 (76/80/96) (excellent condition) Withdrawn

View attachment 33625

Large / double hammock by Kathmandu Trekking. I could never workout the best way to rig this so it's up for sale. Measures about 2m by 1.5m comes with stuffsack Withdrawn

Open to trades, only really after a set of mega rare Swedish SF mess tins though! Any questions fire away.

Last edited:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Any chance of a picture of the marks to the front of the me jacket?
Would it fit me at 44in chest?

I think it might be a bit small, the jacket is more like a 40-42in but it's hard to measure as there is a lot of stretch.

My camera isn't picking up any of the marks, their not really noticeable unless you look closely. I just wanted to make sure that folk know the jacket is in used condition as it's hard to tell from the picture.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE