Various Snugpak Gear (11 bags, 6 trousers/salopettes, 5 heavy jackets, 1 Ventile) PH!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Am just waiting for the couriors to arrive..

IMAG1429.jpg

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Tobias,

Sorry if I cause you any offence, it looked like a bit of a trading starting, I can understand that you want to fund your education, and respect you for that, and good luck to you in it, I just look at the fairs fair side , I see you have now changed to a trader as such, good luck in your adventure.

Stu

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hi Tobias,

Sorry if I cause you any offence, it looked like a bit of a trading starting, I can understand that you want to fund your education, and respect you for that, and good luck to you in it, I just look at the fairs fair side , I see you have now changed to a trader as such, good luck in your adventure.

Stu

its ok mate no offence, yes it was only fair i pay my dues.

Last edited:

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
My 2 sasquatches arrived today T, amazingly boxed and posted, top notch sir! For anyone considering T has been a top guy to deal with!

Rich

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
Hi Tobias,

yes, it arrived yesterday, a bit delayed due to the bit of snow we got (up to a half meter...), in perfect condition, I am sure going to like it...

Thank you very much, a pity that the Ebonies are all the wrong size...

Kind regards,
Heinz

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
hey dogoak i wrote that because i saw this as a one off and didnt want people thinking that it was a bussiness. im 23 independant on minimum wage trying to pay for university. yes what i wrote was contradicting after i reread it! cheers for pointing that out. ive paid both the full member fee and the trader fee.

T

Is it still a one off? Seems to be regular thing now? May be fairer on Tony to discuss trader status?

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Is it still a one off? Seems to be regular thing now? May be fairer on Tony to discuss trader status?

Hey mate, ive paid for trader status. And my large threads on on the trader section now.
I havnt heard anything negative, Im still trying to get uni funds together till september.

There are alot of happy people on this forum who have got huge savings on top kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE